Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last Fight

Default Last Fight

Name: Last Fight

Type: Spell

Cost: 300,000 mana/ 20,000 gold

Does: Doubles your creatures and teleports them to any spot on the map. After the battle, the doubled creatures leave, and the regular creatures go back the the hatchery and eat untill payday. Lasts 90 Secound max, 10 secounds min.

Backround: This spell is one of the best in your artilery. Cast this spell anywhere on the map, and it doubles all creatures and teleports them to that specific spot. Once you cancel the spell, it cannot be casted again, and the doubled creature disapear forever. A great spell for finishing off a worthy foe, or defending against a hoard of Heros

Default Re: Last Fight

bit of an I WIN button type spell

good idea maybe toned down to a spell where you summon a bunch of a certain one of your creatures. also being able to summon it anywhere makes it look as if it isn't used for a "last Fight"

well, it won't be used in every map, only one's with 3+ keepers, ore hordes of goods with more than 1 boss or many strong invaders

it's basically the Armegenden spell, but you can choose where the creatures teleport to, and can only be used once.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Its an I WIN and as such a NO GO.

well, anyway that we can change it so its not an I WIN button?

its a "last resort" spell... for example you can warp ALL your creatures to the dungeon heart if you want to avoid traps... (in my case i dont put traps next to the dungeon heart)

It would be good in some "campaing" levels, but no for skirmish type games...

But it would be a good addition... besides... if it has the option of playing with that spell or not (like in multiplayer mode) pretty much the players deside what kinda of challenge do they want...

if you have the spell... you use a defensive strategy, if you dont have the spell you use another strategy... is is that simple...

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Then it should be a dungeon special, not a spell

Too powerful, anyway.

Btw, imagine this. you waste all yuor mana, cast the uber-imba-gosu spell, throw all you have on me.... and I just pick all my creatures up. when the cooldown has ended, just return all I have in combat and win, cuz I have lots of mana for healing.

No, the primary idea of spells is to support, not to dominate.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

The doubling idea could be worked with. How about you are able to create temporary decoy versions of your creatures in some way?

I was thinking about that. Making an image that does no or very little damage and takes equal/less damage than the original. Fast cooldown. moderate mana cost. Similar to turncoat in some way.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif